Ablelin Store Fixtures Corp.
LED Corn Bulb, Street and Area Lighting ---C2169-45 / C2169-60
Regular price $99.99
LED Corn Bulb, Street and Area Lighting, 45W OR 60W, Large Screw Base (E39), 5000K Pure White, 360° Flood Light, cUL Certificated
- Save 80% in electricity consumption compared with conventional street lights, high pressure sodiums and metal halides.
- Universal application. Replaces any current HPS' or HIDs. Voltage range of 100-277V and 50/60Hz. IP66. Note that ballast must be bypassed when replacing Metal Halides or HPS
- Long Lifespan - Can be last for 10 years, based on 8 hrs/ day
- Safety - cULus Certificated, certified with the highest official standard required by the Canadian government.
- E26 to E39 converters can be provided FREE upon request.
-Voltage(V): AC100 ~ 120
-Beam Angle: 360°
-Color Temperature: 5000K Pure White
-Base Type: Large Base E39
-Dimension: Diameter: 8.5 cm, Height: 27 cm
-Lumens(lm): 4500, replaces 300W traditional street lighting
-LED Type: SMD
-Operating Temp(°C): -40 ~ +45
-Finless thermal design, simple and nice-looking
-Dust is not easy to be accumulated
-Close to traditional halogen bulbs and can directly replace it
-Beam angle 360°
-Less weight than most other PAR light in market, more safe to be used in track fixture
-Direct replacement for Halogen PAR lamps
-Suitable for damp locations
Recessed lighting; Track lighting; Display lighting;
Accent lighting; Art Gallery & Museum Lighting;
Office Lighting; Hospitality Lighting